JSCAPE MFT Server - Managed File Transfer
Managed File Transfer Server
JSCAPE MFT Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes all of your file transfer processes into a single easy to use application. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
MFT Server is available as an on-premise installed application or as a hosted managed file transfer service marketed as MFTExpress.
- Provide a highly-secure method for exchanging data both internally and between trading partners that meets PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA and GLBA compliance requirements
- Simplify file transfers by unifying all services and processes into a single platform independent solution
- Gain control of users and system resources
- Automate file transfers between trading partners and respond to server side events
- Provide a secure web-based file transfer gateway to clients without installing any software
- Platform independent solution with installers for Windows, Linux, Solaris, UNIX, AIX and Mac OS X operating systems
- Support for all popular file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, AFTP and HTTP/S
- Mobile device file transfer support for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices.
- Accelerated file transfer over high speed / high latency networks moves files up to 100 times faster than FTP
- Brandable and easy to use web based client interface for transferring and managing files
- Support for multiple domains each with their own unique file transfer services and configurations
- Multi-lingual web user interface with built in language packs for English, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Authentication modules for integrating with existing LDAP, Active Directory, NTLM, PAM and database user repositories
- Triggers module for use in automating business processes such as file transfers with trading partners and responding to server events
- Data Loss Prevention module for use in preventing leakage of sensitive data such as credit card, SSN and bank account numbers.
- Jailed user accounts and virtual file system keep your users data separate
- Ad-hoc file transfer module for granting non-account holders temporary access to data
- Several security features designed to meet PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA compliance requirements
- Support for high availability and load balancing environments
- Integrated key management tools for OpenPGP, SSH and SSL standards
- Directory monitors with ability to detect when directories have been modified
- REST and Java based APIs for managing the server, users and configuration settings
- Integrity checksum and resume file transfer capabilities
- ... and much more