File synchronization is a process that exchanges files between two hosts, or nodes, using a mode that defines the rules for synchronization. Synchronization modes include mirror, synchronize, backup and contribute.
JSCAPE MFT Server supports file synchronization using all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, AFTP and HTTP/S, cloud protocols such as Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Blob and Google Drive, and a lightweight Agent protocol that may be freely used by nodes that do not have a file transfer service installed and/or that have firewall policies preventing inbound connections.
Utilizing a hub and spoke network topology JSCAPE MFT Server is able to synchronize files from spoke to hub, hub to spoke or spoke to spoke all with ease and complete visibility.
New and modified files from node A are copied to node B. Redundant files on the node B are deleted.
New and modified files from node A and node B are copied to each other.
All files from node A are copied to node B.
New files from node A are copied to node B.
- Synchronize files between hosts using any combination of file transfer protocols
- Push and/or pull files on an on-demand or scheduled basis
- Gain centralized control of your file synchronization processes
- Free fully functional Starter license
- Web based interface for local and remote administrative access from anywhere
- Support for multiple copy conditions including different time, different size and different content
- Detailed synchronization execution history providing visibility into your synchronization processes
- Support for multiple synchronization modes including mirror, synchronize, backup and contribute
- Automated email alerts on synchronization status
- Support for public key and client certificate authentication
- Built in scheduler for automating synchronizations
- Support for host key and certificate validation
- RESTful API for integrating with external applications