JSCAPE MFT Monitor
Audit and Monitor File Transfer Services
File transfer services are the backbone of many organizations data exchange processes. For an organization to function properly these critical file transfer services must offer reliability, high-performance and security.
The performance and reliability of file transfer services can greatly impact an organizations ability to conduct business with it's clients and trading partners. Left undetected, poor performing file transfer services can result in breaches of SLAs (Service Level Agreement), breakdown of internal processes, disappointed customers and possible loss of revenue.
Furthermore, file transfer services must be properly configured and secured in order to prevent possible data breaches. Failure to properly configure and secure file transfer services can lead to data breaches leaking sensitive data, violation of government compliance regulations and possible fines.
JSCAPE MFT Monitor is a web-based FTP audit tool developed to monitor the health and security of file transfer services. Using JSCAPE MFT Monitor you can ensure that file transfer services maintain a high level of reliability, performance and security.
- Detect and shutdown rogue file transfer services
- Identify network security and compliance violations in file transfer services
- Monitor availability and performance of file transfer services
- Test performance of file transfer services under heavy load
- Schedule automated network scans and performance monitors
- Receive customized email alerts