Secure FTP Factory
Java FTP, Java FTPS and Java SFTP Components
Secure FTP Factory is a set of Java based client components for secure file transfer. Including Java FTP (File Transfer Protocol), Java FTPS (FTP over SSL), Java SFTP (FTP over SSH) and Java SCP (Secure Copy over SSH) components developers will appreciate the easy-to-use API making it possible to transfer files securely using just a few lines of code.
- Securely transfer files over the Internet using the FTPS, SFTP or SCP components
- Easily automate routine file transfers
- Add file transfer capabilities to your existing applications
- Streamline data exchange between you and your trading partners
- Support for JDK 1.5 and above
- Fully compliant with RFC 959, RFC 1579 and RFC 2228.
- Secure file transfers via encrypted network sessions
- Support for both implicit SSL and explicit SSL connections (FTPS)
- ZLIB data compression for improved file transfer performance (SFTP)
- Easy to use scripting language for automating file transfer processes
- Support for public key and client certificate authentication
- ASCII and binary file transfer modes
- Automatically detect transfer mode based on file extension
- Transfer multiple files using regular expressions
- Transfer entire directories recursively
- Built in event listeners to track the real-time progress of file transfers
- Network timeout capabilities detect lost connections and inaccessible servers
- Interrupt file transfers using non-blocking methods
- Debug capabilities to log all messages exchanged between client and server
- Upload and download files from/to memory.
- Resume interrupted file transfers
- Checksum verification to detect corrupt or incomplete file transfers
- Redistribute the included components as part of your application without runtime or royalty fees (see license for restrictions)
- Free priority technical support and upgrades for 1 year after purchase
"Secure FTP Factory has allowed us to quickly and easily distribute sensitive information to our customers securely across the Internet. Secure FTP Factory was easy to implement into an existing project that used an unencrypted FTP library."
David E. Berry
Chief Technology Officer
Synchronoss Technologies, Inc