JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Server 8.0 BETA. This release has a number of exciting new features and performance enhancements that have been identified below.
Join the Bug Hunt
A production release will be made available in the next couple weeks. In the meantime we appreciate any feedback you may provide regarding the BETA release so we can get all issues resolved prior to production. As an incentive, we will be offering a $100 Amazon Gift Card to the person that submits the most verified bugs before August 31st, 2011. To submit a bug simply create a ticket at the Help Desk with the subject "Bug Hunt".
- Added DLP (data loss prevention) module available in Enterprise edition.
- Redesign of Logging module to provide more visibility into user activity.
- Added support for OpenPGP encrypted virtual directories.
- Added support for multiple administrators.
- Improved memory performance for directory monitors and search indexing.
- Added ability to send passwords for ad-hoc file transfers out-of-band.