JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook 2.5. This release includes several improvements, highlights of which include:
- Added regular expression examples for use in attachment filtering.
- Enhanced File Sender dialog with icons, buttons and highlighting of selected directory and confirmation dialogs.
- Enhanced File Sender dialog with user friendly file sizes.
JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook is available free of charge to licensed Enterprise users of JSCAPE MFT Server.
About JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook
JSCAPE MFT Server Plugin for Outlook can be used in combination with compatible versions of MS Outlook and JSCAPE MFT Server to perform ad-hoc file transfer. Users can start sending large files via email without concern for messages being rejected or clogging email servers.
- Avoid bounced emails due to large file attachments or strict firewall rules at the email server.
- Avoid clogging recipients inbox with large files allowing user to download files at their leisure.
- Email large files with ease.
- Receive optional notification when recipient picks up files.
- Streamline document collaboration both internally and with customers.
- Restrict access to content after a given period of time.
- Share files with users without having to create a user account on the server.