Web Based File Transfer Client
AnyClient Enterprise is a web based FTP (file transfer) client with support for all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV/S and AFTP.
Modeled after our popular AnyClient software, AnyClient Enterprise can be embedded within any web pages and software applications making it ideal for companies wishing to provide users a user friendly, zero installation method of connecting with file transfer servers.
- Web hosting providers can reduce support calls by giving users an easy way to manage and update their web sites
- Empower a sales team by offering mobile access to important files via the web
- Educational institutions can offer students and faculty web based access to file transfer server resources both on-campus and from home
- Printing and design firms can streamline the pre-press process giving customers an easy method of uploading files
- Improve existing processes by providing a simple way to exchange data with business partners
- Software manufacturers can quickly add file transfer capabilities to their applications
- Platform independent with support for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems and all major browsers
- Web based client reduces support and licensing costs
- Supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV and AFTP
- Highly customizable and ready to embed in any web page or software application