JSCAPE MFT Synchronizer
Managed File Synchronization Server
JSCAPE MFT Synchronizer is a platform independent file synchronization server centralizing all of your synchronization processes into a single easy to use web based application. JSCAPE MFT Synchronizer supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol) and HTTP/S as well as an optional platform independent Agent application that may be installed on hosts that do not have a file transfer service and centrally managed from within MFT Synchronizer.
Utilizing a hub and spoke network topology JSCAPE MFT Synchronizer is able to synchronize files from spoke to hub, hub to spoke or spoke to spoke all with ease and complete visibility.
- Synchronize files between hosts using any combination of file transfer protocols
- Push and/or pull files on an on-demand or scheduled basis
- Gain centralized control of your file synchronization processes
- Web based interface for local and remote administrative access from anywhere
- Support for multiple copy conditions including different time, different size and different content
- Detailed synchronization execution history providing visibility into your synchronization processes
- Support for multiple synchronization modes including mirror, synchronize, backup and contribute
- Automated email alerts on synchronization status
- Support for public key and client certificate authentication
- Built in scheduler for automating synchronizations
- Support for host key and certificate validation
- RESTful API for integrating with external applications