JSCAPE is pleased to announce the latest release of JSCAPE MFT Server (9.2). This is a major release incorporating the changes listed below. All users are encouraged to upgrade.
- Improved performance for storing, rendering and searching of AS2 and OFTP messages.
- Added OFTP messages module providing ability to see OFTP messages exchanged.
- Added dashboard to web interface for tracking various performance metrics of server over time. Metrics include threads, heap memory, max memory, allocated memory, connections, uploads and downloads.
- Added support for OpenID Connect standard in SSO authentication module and verified compatibility with Google Apps.
- Updated Disable Inactive Accounts trigger action to include accounts that have never logged in.
- Added ability to define From email header for AS2 messages.
- Added option to edit immediately after copying a Trigger, User or Trading Partner.
- Updated reports output format to be more consistent with administrative web user interface.
- Resolved several minor bugs.
About JSCAPE MFT Server
JSCAPEMFT Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes all of your file transfer processes into a single easy to use application.JSCAPEMFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, OFTP, TFTP, HTTP/S,WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
If you are an existing customer and would like to upgrade to the latest release please contact the Help Desk for assistance.