JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Server 8.6. This release includes a number of enhancements and bug fixes highlights of which include:
- Added support for prioritizing, pausing and resuming a number of trigger actions
- Added client REST API with support for file transfers, ad-hoc file transfers and key management
- Performance enhancements to AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol)
- Numerous improvements to web document viewer
- Improved protection against CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) attacks
If you are an existing customer of JSCAPE MFT Server please contact the Help Desk for assistance on upgrading to the latest release.