JSCAPE MFT Server Patch 12.1.3 was released to address the following issue:
- FTPSERVER-5012: Skipped trigger execution for "Current Time" event type triggers executing at the same time when one trigger fails
- FTPSERVER-5022: "Operation not allowed! Current administrator has no required permissions." error during saving of a trigger when a field in one of the actions is set to a UNC path
- FTPSERVER-5024: Return key exits trigger description
- FTPSERVER-5026: Trigger Actions - Edit button become active but not functioning
- FTPSERVER-5027: SFTP trading partner configured with working server key or key file does not work within a trading partner trigger action
- Extended Directory Monitor logging which can be turned on by adding 'com.jscape.inet.mftserver.operation.monitor.level=FINEST' to the etc/server-log.properties file
For a more complete list of patches for v12.1, click here.