JSCAPE MFT Server Patch 18.104.22.1680 was released to address the following issues:
- FTPSERVER-4636: Role based user unable to see Users even with proper permissions
- FTPSERVER-4642: Generated client keys not populated at 'Add/Edit' user popup dialog under 'Client Keys' section.
- FTPSERVER-4643: Unable to access 'Time Access' module for role based domain even though 'Read/Write' permissions allowed
- FTPSERVER-4645: Trigger condition override not saving correctly
- FTPSERVER-4620: OFTP Messages module visible when AS2 Messages permissions granted
- FTPSERVER-4650: Check for presence of strong ciphers during installation and update definitions for Weak, Medium, Strong
For a more complete list of patches for v12, click here.