JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of AnyClient 4.2. This release includes several new features and enhancements, highlights of which include:
- Added ability to load a site.xml configuration file containing site information.
- Added ability to prompt users for password when connecting.
- Added support for automatic PGP decryption when downloading PGP encrypted files.
- Updated debug area of user interface to be more user friendly.
- Removed center upload/download buttons and replaced with a splitter allowing users to resize local and remote filesystem panes.
AnyClient is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP, WebDAV/S and Amazon S3. AnyClient is available both as a web based ftp client requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally.