SSH .NET and SFTP .NET Components
SSH Factory for .NET is a set of .NET based client components for communicating with SSH servers. SSH Factory for .NET includes both SSH and SFTP (SFTP over SSH) components.
Developers will appreciate the easy-to-use API making it possible to securely exchange data with a remote server using just a few lines of code.
- Securely transfer files using SFTP
- Improve efficiency and reduce network down time by automating router configuration tasks
- Save time by creating scripts to automate user creation, deletion and password management tasks
- Simplify complex remote procedures using task automation
- Includes both SSH and SFTP (SFTP over SSH) components
- Comprehensive API for building and automating tasks
- Define connection timeout limit for detecting remote servers that are unavailable
- Transfer data securely using industry standard encryption algorithms (SSH)
- Define complex task prompts using regular expresions for use in process automation
- Ability to assign one or or more subscribers to any events published
- Ability to stream data exchanged between the client and server to a file
- 100% managed C# written from the ground up with no dependencies on third party libraries
- Redistribute the included components as part of your application without runtime or royalty fees (see license for details)