JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of MFT Server 9.3. This is a major release and includes several important enhancements highlights of which include:
- Global Datastore – All configuration data has been migrated from file based storage to a relational database. Configuration data may be stored in the local database that is included with the product or stored in a centralized database for high availability and clustering purposes.
- JMS (Java Message Service) – Trigger events may be optionally published to a JMS queue for event processing.
- Administrative ACL – Roles and Tags modules have been added providing for fine grained administrative permissions, limiting access to domains, modules within domains and data within modules.
- Custom Administrative Authentication – Added ability to define custom authentication logic for administrative users.
- Administrative Logging – All administrative actions are now logged in a separate logging interface dedicated to administrative activity logs.
- RADIUS authentication – Added support for authenticating users using RADIUS server.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
About JSCAPE MFT Server
JSCAPE MFT Server is a platform independent managed file transfer server that centralizes all of your file transfer processes into a single easy to use application. JSCAPE MFT Server supports all major file transfer protocols including AS2, FTP/S, SFTP, SCP, OFTP, TFTP, HTTP/S, WebDAV and AFTP (Accelerated File Transfer Protocol).
If you are an existing customer and would like to upgrade to the latest release please contact the Help Desk for assistance.