JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of MFT Server 10. This is a major release and includes several new features and improvements focused in particular on the client web interface, OFTP2 and AS2 file transfer protocols and key management.
A summary of the major improvements available in this release are provided below. For a complete list of changes and updated documentation please see the version history.
All customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest release as a number of performance improvements and bug fixes have also been made. To upgrade to the latest release please submit a ticket to the Help Desk requesting download access and upgrade instructions.
- Achieved OFTP2 testing compliance with Odette.
- Major upgrade of client web interface to use RESTful API calls and redesigned client web interface to use JQuery components matching the look and feel of current administrative web interface.
- Added support for CRL (Certificate Revocation List) and additional key usage attributes to Server Keys module in Key Manager.
- Added ability to support multiple decryption and receipt signing keys in AS2 module.
- Added support for case-insensitive logins regardless of operating system.
- Added ability to edit a service without having to manually delete/add a service.
- Added built-in modules providing ability to authenticate administrators against 3rd party user repositories including databases, LDAP, NTLM, PAM and RADIUS.
- Added ability to limit data connection modes for FTP/S to include Active, Passive or All.
- Enabled diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 cipher by default for SFTP service.
- Added a Create Drop Zone trigger action for use in the automation of provisioning drop zones.
- Added User Password Reset Request trigger event.
- Added ability to set minimum password age.
- … and much more.
Download a free, fully-functional evaluation edition of JSCAPE MFT Server now.