JSCAPE is pleased to announce the release of JSCAPE MFT Monitor 3.0. This release includes several enhancements, the most important of which is a new web based interface. The web based interface eliminates the need to install client software allowing users to manage JSCAPE MFT Monitor from anywhere using modern web browsers. Additional enhancements in this release include:
- Ability to clear results for a scan or monitor.
- Wait period parameter added to monitors which controls amount of time to wait before client disconnects.
- Ability to load credentials from a file for monitors.
- Ability to create/manage administrative users for managing application using web interface.
- Ability to store monitor and scan results in a relational database.
About JSCAPE MFT Monitor
JSCAPE MFT Monitor is a software application developed to monitor the health and security of file transfer services. Using JSCAPE MFT Monitor you can ensure that file transfer services maintain a high level of reliability, performance and security.
For existing users of JSCAPE MFT Monitor please contact the Help Desk for assistance on upgrading.
Downloads / Purchase
To download, request additional information or purchase JSCAPE MFT Monitor please see the links below.